Terms for a Retained Support Agreement, or RSA.
I no longer use a long legal contract, I prefer to utilize the “hand-shake” form of agreement.[spacer]
1. RADTechWeb (RTW) agrees to provide contract support and technical service and/or Virtual Assistance for a mutually agreed upon number of hours per month, typically 5, 10, 15, or 20 hours. If you need a project done, or work outside the scope of an RSA, please contact me.
2. As long as we like working with each other, if you pay me, I will work for you. Please let me know if at any point you have an issue with my work, and I will attempt to correct it.
3. Communication is a necessity with this form of agreement. I will do my best to ask clear and concise questions.
4. I would appreciate one month advance notice in writing (email is fine) if for some reason you would prefer to end this agreement. I will also notify you in writing if I feel it necessary to end the agreement.
5. I email invoices for the upcoming month on the 15th. I would appreciate payment by the first of the month.
6. If you need additional work beyond the agreed upon number of hours, the extra amount will be added to next months invoice.
7. Work hours are generally Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm ET. However, this is a small business, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t sleep, so will do a bit of work. That also means that occasionally during the day, I could have a family obligation or errand to run and will be out of the office.
8. I can only work as fast as the information necessary for the task is received.
9. If you give me a task that I have not done before, I will either tell you I can’t do it, or I will learn about it and do it excellently. The time that I require to learn a new skill will NOT be charged to your time. My education is ALWAYS on my time.
10. I do my very best to treat my clients with honor and respect.